Coming to St Pius Brantford this fall is an exciting opportunity to engage with some of life’s deepest questions. Why are we here? Who made us? Do we have a soul? What happens when I die? What is the meaning of my life?
Who is this program for?
It’s for those interested in learning more about the Catholic faith, for those who are thinking about becoming Catholics, and for those who are already Catholic and want to dive deeper into what we believe by sharing in community. In other words, no matter who you are and what your life experiences, this program is for you – and for just about everyone you know.
- Wednesday, September 15th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 22nd @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 29th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 6th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 13th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 20th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 27th @ 7:00pm
We’ll be meeting weekly in our Parish Hall. The Hall is located in the basement of the church. Enter through the doors off the parking lot and head down the stairs on your left. When you get to the bottom of the stairs, turn left and head through the door. You’ll see us there and waiting to welcome you!
- 7:00pm to 7:10pm – Gathering, social time, grab a drink or snack
- 7:10pm to 7:15pm – Greeting and introductions
- 7:15pm to 7:45pm – “The Search” Video
- 7:45pm to 8:25pm – Small Group discussions
- 8:25pm to 8:30pm – Wrap-up and farewells