Coming to St Pius Brantford this winter is an exciting opportunity to engage with some of life’s deepest questions. Why are we here? Who made us? Do we have a soul? What happens when I die? What is the meaning of my life?
Who is this program for?
It’s for those interested in learning more about the Catholic faith, for those who are thinking about becoming Catholics, and for those who are already Catholic and want to dive deeper into what we believe by sharing in community. In other words, no matter who you are and what your life experiences, this program is for you – and for just about everyone you know. Consider joining us and inviting along a friend.
- Wednesday, January 12th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 19th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 26th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 2nd @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 9th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 16th @ 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 23rd @ 7:00pm
We’ll be meeting weekly via Zoom. Join us at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3856925060!
- 7:00pm to 7:05pm – Gathering, social time
- 7:05pm to 7:10pm – Greeting and introductions
- 7:10pm to 7:35pm – “The Search” Video
- 7:35pm to 8:10pm – Small Group discussions
- 8:10pm to 8:15pm – Wrap-up and farewells