Welcome to our First Communion and First Reconciliation registration page. We are so excited to be able to help you prepare for these important sacraments!
This page is designed to provide you with all the information you need to navigate this process. However, if you find that you have additional questions, please email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Registrations open on October 3rd, 2023 and must be completed by Monday, December 11th, 2023 to be adequately prepared for First Reconciliation in February of 2024 and First Communion in the spring of 2024.
Preparation Timeline – Key Dates
- October 3rd, 2023 – Registrations Open
- December 11th, 2023 – Registrations Close
- January 16th, 2024 – Initial Meeting (6:30 pm)
- January 30th, 2024 – Reconciliation Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- February 3rd & 4th, 2024 – Enrollment Weekend (Any Mass)
- February 13th, 2024 – Reconciliation Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- Late February 2024 – First Reconciliation (specific times TBA)
- March 5th or 19th, 2024 – Church Tours (6:30pm)
- April 9th, 2024 – First Communion Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- April 16th, 20th, 23rd, or 30th, 2024 – First Communion Rehearsals (times below)
- April 28th or May 5th, 2024 – First Communion Masses (2:00pm)
First Reconciliation & First Communion Registration Form
Please use the below form to register for First Reconciliation to take place in February of 2024 and First Communion in the spring of 2024. Registration must be completed no later than December 11th, 2023.
Registration for 2023-2024 is open from October 3rd, 2023 until December 11th, 2023. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
First Communion Rehearsals
Registration for First Communion Rehearsals will take place using Eventbrite. Registrations will open on April 6th at 12:00pm (noon).
First Communion Masses
This year we will be celebrating two First Communion Masses outside of our Sunday Mass schedule. Each Mass will be designed for three of our elementary schools. Those not registered in one of our Parish’s Catholic schools will be welcome to attend either Mass. Those with a conflict with their school’s Mass date will be welcome to attend the other date. Once registrations are complete we will confirm which Mass is for which schools.