Baptism is celebrated each month following a formation program. Call the parish office at 519-753-8439 or email email@example.com to begin the preparation process.
Adults wishing to become Catholic are asked to contact the parish as soon as possible, preferably in the early fall of the year.
INITIATION OF CHILDREN
Catholic Initiation of Children includes children in Grade Three and above who are either a) not baptized or b) were baptized in a different Christian denomination. Parents are asked to contact the parish as soon as possible, preferably in the early fall of the year.
FIRST RECONCILIATION and
First Communion (2020-2021)
- December 18th, 2020 – Registration Forms Due (4:00 pm)
- January 19th, 2021 – Initial Meeting (6:30 pm)
- February 2nd, 2021 – Reconciliation Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- February 23rd, 2021 – Reconciliation Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- February 27th or March 6th, 2021 – First Reconciliation (1:00 pm)
- March 9th, 2021 – First Communion Preparation Session (6:30 pm)
- March 23rd or April 6th, 2021 – First Communion Preparation Session (6:30pm)
First Communion Celebrations will take place in April and May.
Additional information is available on our First Communion & First Reconciliation Registration page.
The Sacrament of Confirmation is available to Baptized Catholics in grade 7 or above. For more information, check out our Confirmation Registration page.
Friday, October 16th, 2020 – Registrations Due (4:00 pm)
Sunday, October 25th, 2020 – First Family Session (6:30 pm)
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 – First Candidate Session (6:30 pm)
Sessions: Sunday evenings from 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm for parents and Candidates, and Tuesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm for Candidates.
Confirmation Liturgies: Saturdays in January and February.
Couples are asked to contact the parish at least eight months prior to marriage.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
Anointing of the sick in home or hospital can be arranged by calling the parish office. Whenever possible, please call before any situation becomes critical. A Catholic priest is always ‘on call’ for the Brantford General Hospital for emergencies.