Registration is currently closed for 2023.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We’re so glad you’re signing your child up for an exciting week with us here at “Stellar”. This Catholic Summer Program will give your child a wonderful experience of community and faith!
Stellar VBS will be a very unique parish religious education program. Elementary kids will be in mixed-aged groups with other children who have finished Kindergarten through Grade Five. These small groups, called Crews, are led by adults and teenagers who love working with children and helping them grow in faith. Your child will have many wonderful opportunities to make new friends at this summer program and interact with other children in their Crew. This week will be filled with activities, games, scripture, drama, science experiments, snacks, and lots more!
Here is some information that may be helpful to you:
- Camp runs from August 14th to August 18th. We begin at 9:00 am and end at 12:30 pm each day. Please try to drop your child off on time so that he or she doesn’t miss a minute of the fun. And we’d appreciate you picking him or her up on time, too. We have lots of work to get done to set up for the next amazing day!
- We want your child to be safe! Please sign them in at our registration table each morning and then our team will take them into the Church Hall and place them with their Crew Leaders. This works best if you arrive at least 10 minutes before VBS begins. After VBS is over, please pick your child up from their Crew Leaders we know that they are in your care, and sign your child out at the same registration table.
- If there is someone who should not pick up your child from VBS, please make us aware of that situation. Also, if there is a change in who is picking up your child (i.e. babysitter, grandparents, aunt, older sibling) please be sure to inform us when you drop off your child in the morning.
- Have your child wear play clothes and closed-toe shoes. He or she will be much more comfortable this way. Please apply sunscreen before leaving home in the morning if possible.
- Alert us immediately of any food or other allergies your child has. This is very important as snacks and decorations are a huge part of our program. We can make necessary changes for your child, but we do need advance notice. Additionally, please alert our staff immediately regarding medications that your child may need during the day. Staff members with First Aid/CPR and Epi-Pen training will be on site during the entire week.
- If there is one friend or leader your child needs to be with, please let us know as soon as possible. However, please trust us. No matter what group your child is in they will make great friends and have a wonderful week learning more about God.
- The Stellar Staff and St Pius X Parish are not responsible for lost or stolen items during the camp. Please do not send your children with valuable items (i.e. cell phones, cameras). There will be photographers on site to take pictures which will be available to your family at the end of the week.
- Let us know if there is any other information concerning your child that will help us to make this an exciting, faith-filled, and successful week for your little one.
Thanks for having your child be a part of our program! We’ve worked hard to make it the best Catholic Summer Program ever!
Stellar Director, VBS 2023
To register your child, please complete the Registration Form below. Once submitted, please remit the $50 payment through the Square option at the bottom of this page, through our Welcome Desk via cheque, Debit, or Credit Card, or through our Parish Office via cash, cheque, Debit, or Credit.
Media and Photography waiver
During our five days together we take pictures of the children for our video slide shows, to post on our website or to use for publicity. We do not associate any personal information/identification with any photographs. Will you give us permission to photograph your child to use in these ways? Please download and complete the below waiver to indicate your consent. After you have completed the waiver, please upload it to the below registration form.
VBs Registration Form
Our camp is currently fully registered, or registration has closed. We hope you’ll join us next year!
Please submit the above form before remitting payment. You should receive an email confirming your registration if it has been successful.