We are so excited to be able to welcome you for one of these liturgies! Thanks for taking the time to register, as this simplifies the arrival process and ensures we have adequate seating for those who arrive.
Church doors will open at 10:30am or 1:00pm for an 11:00am or 1:30pm Liturgy, respectively. Please plan to arrive no later than 10:45am or 1:15pm as it takes a bit of extra time to get everyone into the building and seated.
How to Register
- Select the individual Liturgy you want.
- In the bottom-right corner, select “Register”.
- Fill out the Registration Form completely and submit it.
- You should receive confirmation that you have registered both on-screen and via an email to the address you have entered in the Registration Form.
- Please consult the email and confirm that all information entered is accurate. If there are any errors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and alert us to any needed corrections.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you have not successfully registered. Please try again and, if problems persist, email email@example.com